Bridge Bills is an accounting software designed as per the guidelines provided by the ZATCA.
You agree to abide by and be bound by these Terms if you use any of our Services and You agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement by registering or activating Bridge Bills Services.
If you are using Bridge Bills on behalf of your partner, client, or any other entity you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of that entity with the authority to bind that entity to this agreement.
The users are entitled to obliged to the terms and conditions,and other legal policies stated. This shall be applied and shall be termed to be valid once the user successfully completes the
Personal information about you will never be given to a third party for their marketing use by Bridge Bills. To keep track of interactions with the company's websites and emails, Bridge Bills makes use of widely used internet technologies including cookies and page caches.
However, in relation to the previous point a cookie does identify your computer and does not individually identify you or contain any information about you, your company, or your organisation. You have the option to configure your browser to alert you each time a cookie is received, giving you the choice to accept or decline it.
Users who have purchased the software are not entitled to modify the software with any hacking techniques or are not allowed to sell the software to any other third-party service providers.
Role of the user
The roles and responsibilities of the users (belonging to the same account) shall be determined by the following factors,
- Role and access varies upon different packages
- Role assigned by the super admin to sub users.
Super User is solely responsible for the access and actions being performed by the sub user and the same can be tracked from the notifications. The sub user access can be cancelled at any time based on the request.
Bridge Bills is not liable to change the roles of the users unless the above mentioned points are met or unless a request is raised by the user.
- User : User is a general term used to describe the customer who has registered for the Bridge Bills Services.
- Super User : Super User is the primary user or the admin with which the account is created. This shall be modified according to the user’s request.
- Sub Users : Sub Users are secondary users created by the admin with limited / required access according to their role . The Subusers shall be activated upon request or by self activation according to the packages.
- Third Party : Third Party is the service provider / service you already use or integrated to the Bridge Bills Software.
- Partner / Client / Entity : These terms shall be used to indicate your business partner or the team managing your business relationship.
- Signup : Signup refers to the official user registration including both trial and paid account activation.
Bridge Bills are Officially registered with the STRIPE Payment Gateway.
Bridge Bills provides payment through cards, net banking, and other online payment modes. Access to the software depends upon the package the user has activated. (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annual).
Bridge Bills does not support auto debit from the card or auto-renewal of the subscription.
The Packages may be revised from time to time according to the features and functionalities introduced and may limit certain features upon changes in the packages. The information regarding the package revisal along with other required data will be sent to the users in prior (will be applied only from the upcoming renewal).
Offers and discounts
Offers and Discounts vary every month/year/occasion. The Offer Price given is applicable only for the first payment and the same cannot be applied during the monthly renewal period.
The ticket against errors or any other queries can be raised to “ support email id “ and the email will be reverted in 24 working hours.
Email/phone call / direct support will be explained detailedly along with the package details.
Complete / partial Customisation of the product is not encouraged and cannot be guaranteed by the team at any point in time.
Account Termination :
On detection of any suspicious behaviour, Bridge Bills owns the right to cancel the user's account and Lisence to use the system further.
If the user wishes to terminate the account in the middle of their subscription or during any point of their usage, the user can raise a support email to the team to terminate.
Refund is not applicable for the account termination if the user is more than 30 days old. The amount shall not be refunded.
Termination of Sub branch termination has no connection with the primary user account.
- Bridge Bills owns the copyright to the Software and funtionalities.
- Users are not allowed to sell, make modifications illegally or not permitted to get involved with any profit making activities with Bridge Bills.
- Bridge Bills are liable to take legal action if Bridge Bills Services are used in any illegal activity as mentioned in the Terms and Conditions.